[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted S is for Silence,

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 23:48:20 -0800 (PST)

Dear Lissi,

I haven't validated any of Bud's books, but I'm sure
he's careful and that the download page is probably
correct--but as a general rule, it's better to go by
the copyright page in the book. That is, as you start
to validate, note in a separate file or on a piece of
paper the title, author, and copyright holder and date
and compare with what's in the spaces on the upload
page. As I said, I'm sure Bud probably has done it
correctly, but I've run into situations where people
haven't, and others have, too, which is one readon why
there have been bounce-backs for incorrect copyright
information.

Cindy