[bksvol-discuss] just submitted S is for Silence,

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 08:52:01 -0800

Hi gang.

I just submitted S is for Silence by Sue Grafton. It is the 19th in a series of mysteries and I thought was very interesting. It scanned real well and I did some things to it like fixing it where a word was devided between pages. It's about 375 pages.
Happy validating

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California