[bksvol-discuss] Re: indexes?

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 10:17:54 -0400

Many of us do in fact bother with indexes. Although it is possible to use a search feature to find a word and find its re-occurrance in a book, students and others may find indexes valuable. I do my best to make them as useable as I can.

E.

At 09:08 AM 4/1/2008, you wrote:
It's not really important anyway, since they're not required by Bookshare and most people don't bother with them.

Evan