[bksvol-discuss] Re: incomplete series

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, CPhT Jamie Yates <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 17:21:11 -0800 (PST)

Jamie Yates had been scanning the "Yada Yada House of Hope" series, but I am
sure she doesn't mind, although I would let her know.  Doug and I have been
proofreading all her Dave and Neta Jackson books and would love to continue of
someone else scans them before she gets to them.
 Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery: