[bksvol-discuss] deleting Word's automatic breaks

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 16:36:39 -0800 (PST)

Dear friends

I seem to remember that recently someone posted a way of eliminating the breaks
that Word puts in automatically, i.e., what we call soft breaks. I know how to
do it by adjusting page length and/or margins, and by adding manual breaks and
moving sentences, but with this file I'd like to get rid of them all at once. I
can't find the information via  a search in my mail, and I can't find the note
I made (I'm sure I must have) either on my computer or on paper. all I remember
was that  the key combination for the soft break began with ^ In the special
section of my Word's find and replace there is no choice of an automatic or
soft break. ^