[bksvol-discuss] Re: images

  • From: "Linda Adams" <ladams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 19:21:40 -0600

Hi, Jamie.  Thanks for the instructions about tables and text in Word.  I
scanned one book that had a table, and now I know what to do with one like it
in the future.  Also, I have a weird temporary transcription job that has
already required putting the text in Excel, which I did, and I wouldn't be
surprised if the job required tables in the future.

Linda Adams