[bksvol-discuss] Correction

  • From: "Linda Adams" <ladams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 19:43:43 -0600

Hi, Monica.  I'm sorry that you had such a bad experience with medical
transcription shoved down your throat, so to speak.  I know very well how
such prolonged negative experiences can scar us and bias our thinking.  In
high school and college, I was plagued with an extremely scornful,
sarcastic, militant group.  I have since learned that there are friendly,
reasonable, understanding people who belong to this organization, but the
high school and college experiences with them took some time to overcome.

As for Brian, he was a gentlemanTuesday night, and I would suspect that as he
continues to exhibit this trait, everyone will enjoy communicating with him.

Linda Adams