[bksvol-discuss] Re: html not retaining page breaks

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 23:01:14 -0500

I unpacked the book and then opened an html copy. This opened in internet explora. There's no rtf so I saved in txt. I opened the file in word and there were no page breaks. I also saved this same file without making changes in rtf and still no page breaks when I reopened the file.
When I just opened the html in word it gave me the underlying code. So that's no good. So please tell me how you were able to retain page breaks.
***
Grace

For scanning and validating  tips
check out