[bksvol-discuss] Re: help needed; missing pages

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 15:42:39 -0700 (PDT)

O.K. I've ordered it.

The one that's coming sooner was published in 2003 but has the same ISBN
number, 1400047854, as the one published in 1986 by Three rivers Press, and the
same number of pages. The 1986 edition that my L.A. library has was published
by Putnam and as 405 pages.

I'll check with you directly when the book comes in so we can be sure we're on
the same page, literally. smile If not we'll find the missing text anyway.

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm