[bksvol-discuss] Re: help needed; missing pages

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 07:19:48 -0500

Hi Cindy,
It looks like you're probably going to be able to get this book the fastest.
The one I have here is Copyright 1986, and it's the first paperback edition by
the Three Rivers Publishing group. But even if you can't get that exact
edition, I know we can work out which text is missing without much trouble.
I'll hang onto the book and work on it, and when you get the print copy we can
insert those two pages.

Thanks for doing the scan Shannon, and thanks also to Marilyn for offering to
help.

Kellie, gratefully