[bksvol-discuss] Re: hadley course catalog

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 17:47:39 -0400

When I spoke to them, they said Dianna had been told to identify herself as "a bookshare volunteer" when bookshare staff came to Hadley to do training.

I think what is happening is some kind of option is defaulting to the choice of "a bookshare volunteer" unless the volunteer sets the option otherwise.

E.

At 05:31 PM 5/2/2008, you wrote:
    I wonder why Hadley didn't state that the catalog was submitted by the
school itself.
It seems like that would have helped avoid confusion.