[bksvol-discuss] Re: grabbing some textbooks

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 13:08:21 -0800 (PST)

Wonderful, Amber. As you all can tell from my posts, I
didn't even check  most of the nonfiction other than
biography. I went by titles, and took some books that
interested me, based on the titles, and that had no
submitter's name.  If we all  pull together we can get
this list down, and either by validation or rejection
make the list shorter. BTW, I left books that were
submitted in September or later alone.

Cindy