[bksvol-discuss] Re: grabbing some textbooks

  • From: Robin Mandell <robinmandell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 09:22:21 -0500

I'll also be interested in reading textbooks and some of the more academic works...the frustrating thing about textbooks is that the editions change so frequently it is difficult to keep up.

It's really quite a waste for the print-reading population the way textbook publishers constantly release new editions which aren't radically different from the previous ones...and of course it's a disadvantage, sometimes serious, sometimes not, for those of us who can't read the printed page.

At 01:56 AM 09/01/2006, you wrote:

Wonderful!! People like you and Amber and E deserve
special awards for tackling that kind of material.
Thank you.

Cindy

__________________________________________ Yahoo! DSL ­ Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less. dsl.yahoo.com