[bksvol-discuss] Re: got more used books

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 10:42:47 -0800 (PST)

I checked for every imaginable combination of Han Solo and Star's End and Brian
Daley, but didn't find anything on the database.  And the synopsis for the Han
Solo Adventures book was blank.  Did you download Adventures and that's how you
know?  I'm interested because I don't want to duplicate books needlessly.

  Thanks for mentioning this before I went to all the trouble to process it!
Carrie

Kellie Hartmann <hart0421@xxxxxxx> wrote:
          Hi Carrie,
  Han Solo At Stars End is available on Bookshare as part of the Han Solo
Adventures collection. I don't know if it's worth scanning it so it can be
there individually too or not.
  Kellie