  To: Bookshare Vol Group
  Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2005 6:08 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] got more used books

  Today was the monthly used book sale, but I restrained myself and only got 18
books.  They are:
  Coming Home by Rosamunde Pilcher
  Beyond Uhura by Nichelle Nichols
  I and Thou by Martin Buber
  John C. Calhoun by Margaret L. Coit (Pulitzer Prize winner)
  Han Solo at Star's End by Brian Daley
  Fifty-Seven Saints for Boys and Girls
  In Pursuit of the English by Doris Lessing
  A Ripple from the Storm by Doris Lessing
  Land-locked by Doris Lessing
  Inter Ice Age 4 by Kobo Abe
  A Pirate Looks at Fifty by Jimmy Buffett
  Nunquam by Lawrence Durrell
  Tunc by Lawrence Durrell
  The Nobel Peace Prize Lecture by Jimmy Carter
  Trump: The Art of the Deal by Donald Trump and Tony Schwartz
  The Magic Barrel by Bernard Malamud
  Billy Bathgate by E. L. Doctorow
  St. Mawr and The Man Who Died by D. H. Lawrence

  I'll have them chopped, scanned, OCRed and on the download list within a few
weeks.  Gotta do the New York Times books and the Three Dog Bakery book first
though.

  Carrie