[bksvol-discuss] Re: good but old children's books

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 13:04:31 -0700 (PDT)

I hope you all get well soon. It's no fun to be sick
during a break from work and school--wasted "fun" and
relaxation time.

On the other hand, you (and son) won't miss classes.

How old is your son? I probably knew but forgot. He
might enjoy prevalidating Jack & Jill--or Mayrie, your
daughter might. If no one else does I wouldn't mind
reading it again, but I think kids in late
single-digits or preteens would enjoy it. Thanks,
Jamie.

Cindy