[bksvol-discuss] Re: from Cindy R (aka Grandma Cindy

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 18:40:17 -0800 (PST)

Thank you all. I missed you, too, and am glad to be back. It took  somthing
Roger said in an offlist post that made me realiZe I'd been unsubscribed.
 Lovew to all of you, CIndy

>________________________________

      for the wonderful job you've done with this motly crew. I'll
      quick responses, your quick and wonderful sense of humor, and your

      challenges. Let us hear from you from time to time.

      welcome aboard.

      "Courtney Stover" <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
      Friday, December 09, 2011 3:39 PM
      Change at Bookshare

      truly excellent work you've done with
      very much, on the several ocasions we had
      swift, professional and nonjudgmental
      troubles.

      future.

      You've done some
      communities that
      District of
      of the most
      They're like the
      you've won.

      further the goals
      skills necessary for
      that you will bring
      to you both,

      Pamela Hoffard <crosssttch@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:crosssttch@xxxxxxxxx>>

      <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

      Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 13:09:18 -0800

      <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

      Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Staff Change at Bookshare

      Scott,

      sense of humor on this list.
      congrats to those you are to receive from
      future!