[bksvol-discuss] found a mentor

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 21:28:43 +0000

Hi all,

Thanks for the speedy responses. I just wanted to let you all know that we have
found a mentor that I think will be a great fit. If more people need mentors
I'll contact the list again. If anyone else is interested in mentoring and
hasn't emailed me about it, please email me directly and let me know the genres
you are interested in and the type of software you use.

Best,

Madeleine Linares
Volunteer Coordinator
Bookshare, a Benetech Initiative