[bksvol-discuss] Re: formats (rtf txt) and page breaks

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 20:31:21 -0700 (PDT)

text files can be downloaded and converted to rtf
files and then will retain page breaks and fonts such
as old and italics. One of the wonderful changes to
the bookshare site was to allow txt files to be
uploaded as rtf files. I will concentrate on taking
those when I finish what I'm working on--except not
the textbooks.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com