[bksvol-discuss] Re: fixed file not getting there

  • From: "Alyssa" <lyssassong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 21:54:32 -0400

My guess is that it does. I am wondering about something though, and I'll
pose the question to the Kurzweil list to get some other opinions. In the
meantime, try this just for kicks. In the find and replace dialogue box,
there is a replace permanently button. I wonder if using that button rather
than the replace all button would help K1000 keep line and paragraph marks
out after you delete them.

-Alyssa

  _____