[bksvol-discuss] Re: fine reader was messed up

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 12:34:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hmmm I have fine reader with my Epson--but I only scan a page at a time--I
guess that's why I don't have that problemw When I was doing several pages at a
time they ocrd as separate pages and saved that, way if I remember correctly.
(e.g.  pages 3-7 I never did try doing  two or more pages at the same time.
(i.e. on one pass)

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: