[bksvol-discuss] Re: finding books to proofread

  • From: "Nancy Martin" <nancyam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 11:26:40 -0500

Hi Monica,
That book I mentioned with a possible hold had an excellent rating.  I
downloaded one more that's good.  I like your idea.  It makes sense.  If I just
go for excellent books, I wonder if I'd become complacent and careless.  The
"good" rating would force me to be more careful but might be more frustrating
and discouraging.  I'm just trying to be honest.  If I become too overwhelmed,
I won't want to continue.  I know myself pretty well and don't pull many
punches.
Nancy Martin
Oklahoma