[bksvol-discuss] Re: fiction book addition requests

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 09:42:50 -0500

I will proof read.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mayrie ReNae
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 5:29 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: fiction book addition requests

  HI Cindy,

  I have and am planning to scan all three of these books. When I checked,
Bookshare didn't have any of them, but of course, before scanning, I'll check
again.

  Author:  Cait London

  The Psychic Triplets Series

  Book 1   At The Edge
  Book 2  A Stranger's Touch
  Book 3  For Her Eyes Only

  Mayrie

          From: Estelle Geter <egeter@xxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: Hello - book addition requests
          To: "Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
          Date: Tuesday, May 4, 2010, 5:41 AM

          Hi Cindy,
          I have already read the first in this series but would like to make
request for all 3 books
          Author:  Cait London

          The Psyic Triplets Series

          Book 1   At The Edge
          Book 2  A Stranger's Touch
          Book 3  For Her Eyes Only

          Another good easy read is Author Merline Lovelalce.  I am reading
right now:  Standed With A spy - she is quite enthralling as well.

          Thanks for all you do
          estelle geter