[bksvol-discuss] fiction book addition requests

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 15:06:16 -0700 (PDT)

I looked up the first book  on amazon to find the genre--suspense, romance,
psychic abilities. Since there is a lover (in the first book) I don't know how
much, if any, sex is involved.  Based on what I read about the first book,
which Estelle has already read, the books  sound like enjoyable reading.  (at
least I'd like them, depending on how suspenseful they are; I'm not fond of
suspense)

list available at sites below

From: Estelle Geter <egeter@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Hello - book addition requests
To: "Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, May 4, 2010, 5:41 AM

Hi Cindy,
I have already read the first in this series but would like to make request for
all 3 books
Author:  Cait London
The Psyic Triplets Series

Book 1   At The Edge
Book 2  A Stranger's Touch
Book 3  For Her Eyes Only

Another good easy read is Author Merline Lovelalce.  I am reading right now:
Standed With A spy - she is quite enthralling as well.

Thanks for all you do
estelle geter