[bksvol-discuss] Re: error message when downloading?

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 06:59:04 -0600

The one time I went over my limit for the month, I didn't get any error message. Instead, nothing would happen when I clicked on either the daisy or brf links to download. I knew that I was close, so went and checked my history, and I had reach the limit.

Melissa

Amber Wallenstein wrote:
I get an error message when I try to download books from the collection. I don't think I have gone over my limit for the month. It just says there has been an error but doesn't say what that error is. What is the message you get when you've gone over your limit for downloading books?
Amber
Book blog:
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4647 (20091129) __________

http://www.eset.com