[bksvol-discuss] Re: end-of-page oddity

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 03:22:21 -0700 (PDT)

Itdoes sound as if in this book the author uses an asterisk or a dagger as a
footnote symbol; the note at the bottom of the page is probably anexplanatory
footnote, i.e., a definition of a word or explanation of something, rather than
a bibliographic citation. I've books with these
I see somebody has already offered to help you (was it Misha?
If      0465072097  is the ISBN number I can get the book and tell uou what the
symbols and teh footnotes are; however, the book seems to be popular--there's
only one available at the moment, so it might take a while.
Cindy