[bksvol-discuss] Re: end-of-page oddity

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 17:14:27 -0500

Hi Alyssa and everyone!

It might also be helpful to state in brackets that it is the end of the footnote, so it's very clear to the reader.

Debby

At 09:47 PM 5/14/2011, Alyssa wrote
Hi Ellen,

Usually when there is a footnote, I take out whatever symbols are before it since they probably won't read in braille. Since they do vary, it seems easier to just put the word footnote in brackets followed by a colon and then the text.

-Alyssa