[bksvol-discuss] Re: e: Re: Wishlist Request

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 15:53:06 EDT

The detestation is shared. And I have full access to them.

                                                                  "Can a
nation be free if it oppresses other nations? It cannot." Vladimir Lenin

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] e: Re: Wishlist Request
Date:
8/12/2009 3:49:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Gosh.  Another email I must send to support, it seems ...  grrr,
adult content system, I detest you.  (grin)

collection at:

>http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/2718/Helter%2BSkelter%20?ret
urnPath=L3NlYXJjaD9rZXl3b3JkPWhlbHRlciBza2VsdGVyJg%3D%3D

>Helter Skelter, by Vincent T.  Bugliosi
>Brief Synopsis:An account of the Manson family and their August,
1969
>killing spree written by the prosecutor who put them behind bars.
>Long Synopsis:An account of the Manson family and their August,
1969 killing
>spree written by the prosecutor who put them behind bars.
>Book Quality:Excellent
>Book Size:713 Pages
>ISBN-10:0553278290
>ISBN-13:9780553278293
>Publisher:N/A
>Date of Addition:01/08/02
>Copyright Date:1974
>Copyrighted By:Curt Gentry, Vincent T.  Bugliosi
>Adult content:Yes
>Language:English
>Categories:Nonfiction
>Submitted By:Jim Pardee