[bksvol-discuss] e: Re: Wishlist Request

  • From: kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 16:40:41 -0600 (CST)

Anastasia,

Sure, I can wait awhile. I'm not too good at validating, and don't really have any experience with raw scans.

Kelby

Doomed Dragon

Q: What is the sound of one hand clapping?

A: It is the universe exploding.

"It is not what we see that determines who we are. It is how we choose to see it."

"Let them praise the name of the LORD, for his name alone is exalted; his splendor is above the earth and the heavens."

Psalm 148:13

Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.

Psalm 139:7-10

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---