[bksvol-discuss] duplicate from wishlist

  • From: "Vic Llanes" <v.llanes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 10:22:29 -0500

Here it is again. Some advice please.

Two people scanned and submitted a book that is listed on the wish list. Both
were on the step1 download. I thought I would get them both hoping to avoid
duplicates. I need to decide which to reject and which to approve.

It looks like these two books have bounced already because both have a comment
"please verify copyright information.

Another thing, I open both copies to check which is of a better quality but
there is very little difference though I notice somewhat the one is just a
little better it seems. I choose to approve that right?

About the copyright information, what must I do to satisfy the final validator.
It seems in order to me. Any tips for verification?

If in case I don't get this sorted out, do I just release these two books and
make it someone else's headache? Grin.

Thanks

Vic