[bksvol-discuss] Re: do I need a new scanner?

  • From: "Jo Taliaferro" <guidemisteps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 12:05:51 -0400

Drooling on the catalog???! Yeah, you need a new scanner because it's probably water-logged if you've drooled on that, too!!! sheesh! I didn't think bookworms had salivary glands!! Shelley, tell us what you find!! Please, please, now...no drooling on your keyboard...mess to clean up!!Hope your scanner holds out!

Jo, Aggie and Salaam