[bksvol-discuss] Re: do I need a new scanner?

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 22:25:52 -0400 (EDT)

Fine Reader 7 has had a bad habit for me, of doing that to me, where the
words have extra letters.  It hasn't done it in a while, and no idea how to
fix it, but do know what you are talking about.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board