[bksvol-discuss] Re: dictionaries?

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 13:18:15 -0600

Hi Mike--thanks for the reply. I have Doug interested in trying this,
too, which is good because the book is 477 including the index!

I have ordered my own copy as a birthday present to myself so when it
gets here I will scan a trial page or two and send along for you to
see if it is of interest to you (and for me to see if it scans
properly).

Thanks for your interest!

smile

Charisma