[bksvol-discuss] Re: cycling book validation: The Burden of Proof

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 01:26:35 -0600

Robin,

I looked at the history for the book you mentioned, and Gustavo didn't give
a reason for kicking the book back.  Normally he includes a request to check
the copyright, title, author, page breaks, etc.  I'd suggest writing him at
Gustavo.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx and asking him why he kicked this particular book
back to the Step 1 list.  BTW, I once had this very thing happen to a book I
validated, and when I contacted Gustavo, it turned out to be a mistake.  He
was tired and meant to approve it but accidentally kicked it back instead.
That's why it didn't have a comment.  I don't know if this is what may have
happened in your case, but you should contact him to find out the reason for
kicking the book back since it's not in the comment history.

HTH

Gerald