[bksvol-discuss] Re: quotations from book jackets

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 23:46:38 -0800 (PST)

I find that a bit strange, i.e., using quotations from
the book jacket, since when we scan or validate we do
the  whole book, jacket and all, if it's there and we
bother. Inside paperbacks, and on book jackets, there
are reviews which we scan, too. Are we not supposed
to? Originally it was recommended but not required
that we scan the pages that had the reviews and
especially the book covers if we would.

Cindy