[bksvol-discuss] Re: currently scanning

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 23:59:46 -0700 (PDT)

I read all hte books in the Platantagnet saga. They were good. Now I'm trying
to get the Wars of the Roses somewhat straight in my mind and am reading Alison
Weir's Wars of the Roses. It was good to have read the other books first. I'm
somewhat familiar with the various people--who's related to who and who
followed whom.

TinyURL.com/752cyrs