[bksvol-discuss] currently scanning

  • From: Julia <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 22:12:12 -0400

Hi everyone.
    As you can see, this huge list will keep me busy for some time, smile.

Jean Plaidy's Plantagenet Saga
Book 1 is already in the collection, so I'm starting with 2.

The Revolt of the Eaglets

The Heart of the Lion

Prince of Darkness

The Battle of the Queens

The Queen from Provence

Hammer of the Scots / Edward Longshanks

The Follies of the King

The Vow on the Heron

Passage to Pontefract

The Star of Lancaster

Epitaph for Three Women

Red Rose of Anjou

The Sun in Splendour

Rosemary Rowe's Libertus series. Cindy, are you still interested in proofing? Write me off list.
I've already added book 8. A Roman Ransom.

1. The Germanicus Mosaic

2. A Pattern of Blood

3. Murder in the Forum

4. The Chariots of Calyx

5. The Legatus Mystery

6. The Ghosts of Glevum

7. Enemies of the Empire

9. A Coin for the Ferryman

10. Death at Pompeia's Wedding

11. Requiem For A Slave

12. The Vestal Vanishes

13. A Whispering of Spies

Jack Whyte Camulod Chronicles, series. Sue S is proofing. Some of these are already in the collection, but are rated as "good," so I'm doing BSOs. The first two I've already submitted. Book 3 is currently being proofed.
4. The Saxon Shore

5. The Fort at River's Bend

6. The Sorcerer: Metamorphosis

7. Uther

8.  The Lance Thrower,     aka Clothar the Frank

9. The Eagle

Also by Jack Whyte The Guardians series,

1. The Forest Laird
The other three are pending completion.