[bksvol-discuss] Re: children's books

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 13:31:49 -0500

Of cause a lot of those children's books particularly the picture books
require extra time and skill to extract the text from the pictures and
sometimes they require hand typing in of the text.

But each is to their own.  I know one volunteer she is on Bookshare Discuss,
who types in the kids books she does, and put in picture descriptions.  She
is waiting to get a scanner, but.... smile.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com