[bksvol-discuss] Re: checking the progress of a couple of books

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 23:49:58 -0800 (PST)

return from witch mountain is on my copy of the wish list but that was before i
started recording when books were added I don't see it on the being scanned
list. Check the wish list on the bokshare site and the being scanned list. I'm
not sure but I think they are on the Friends of bookshare page

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm