[bksvol-discuss] Re: checking the progress of a couple of books

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 18:13:36 -0600

Hey, sorry, but apparently, Don't call me Katie Rose was never finished and/or
submitted.  There's a whole series of books by that author as well as many
books she wrote that weren't in a series.  Thanks anyway.  Sorry bout the
splitup.  Have a blessed day.
          From: Jamie Prater <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: [bksvol-discuss] checking the progress of a couple of books
          To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Thursday, March 5, 2009, 2:35 PM

          Hi, all, I'm wondering if work to get Return from Witch Mountain and
Don't Call me Katie Rose are still in the process of being scanned?  They were
on the list back in the summer.  I wasn't receiving mail on this list for a
while, so if anybody mentioned these books, I didn't hear.  They are both books
I want to read and they are by Alexander Key and Lenora Mattingly Weber.
Thanks for any news of these and have a blessed day.