[bksvol-discuss] Re: books in the administrative cue.

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 22:30:36 -0500

The joys of back to school!  This is when poor Carrie wearing three or four
hats has my utmost sympathies!  Too bad she doesn't get seasonal help.  Many of
us have many titles waiting to be approved, and I am sure the backlog will
clear after the dust of the fall semester abates.

What a great problem to have… books, books, and more books!  Grin.

Valerie