[bksvol-discuss] Re: books in the administrative cue.

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 21:46:38 -0700

Heavens, where have those books been? Oh, if they could only tell on the
submitter or proofreader. Fortunately, they can't, and only your
keyboard knows for sure just how sticky your fingers are. Is that jam or
crumbs in the works? Good luck in getting your stuff approved. Hope you
didn't mind a bit of nonsense. Regards, Kim.