[bksvol-discuss] books in reference only

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 21:33:23 -0800 (PST)

Mainly they were books others had requested help
with--except for The Adventures of a Brownie. I
originally was looking for it to scan (back when I was
scanning) for Project Gutenberg. It, and a book that
combined it and the Little Lame Prince, are only in
reference. I see it is available to everyone as an e
book online, and I recommend it. I loved it as a kid.

Cindy

--- Amy Goldring Tajalli