[bksvol-discuss] Re: booker prize winners and short-lists

  • From: "Marissa Mika" <Marissa.M@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:16:27 -0700

This is also a larger acquisition project that could potentially be done
"in-house," with us purchasing some of the key books or getting them as
donations. We have an Amazon wish list exclusive to Bookshare.org that I
could update. And Amber, I think I have the current list of what we have
and don't have. (Award winners, not finalists.) Let me go digging and
see if I can find it. And please, bother me about this stuff off-list.
I've been a little bit distracted and overwhelmed by Passover vacation
back log and prepping a ton of training materials.

Marissa