[bksvol-discuss] Re: booker prize winners and short-lists

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 13:31:49 -0700 (PDT)

A worthwhile project, though. Do you mean the "big
project" is scanning and getting the books into
bookshare or checking each title to see if it's in the
collection, on the download list, or on Marissa's
List. I know the latter is a big project, as there are
so many Booker Prize books. I've done that with other
lists, like the teachers' request list, and I never
did finish.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com