[bksvol-discuss] book submitted

  • From: Sarah Van Oosterwijck <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 20:10:46 -0500

If you don't mind reading a book far in to a series, and don't mind interesting books for children, then here is what should be an easy book to edit/validate/whatever it's being called now. :-)

This is book 7, and I have submitted all of the series before this except book 6. Hopefully I'll get that next.

Oh no, I forgot to add (Roman Mysteries book VII) to the title. Could whoever takes this book fix that for me.

Book Information

ISBN:
1596430486
Title:
The Enemies Of Jupiter
Author(s):
Caroline Lawrence
Publisher:
Roaring Brook Press
Copyright Date:
2005
Copyrighted By:
Caroline Lawrence
Brief Synopsis:
The fever that started in Ostia is sweeping through Rome, and Jonathan, Flavia, Nubia, and Lupus are called by the Emperor to investigate.
Long Synopsis:
The fever that started in Ostia is sweeping through Rome, and Jonathan, Flavia, Nubia, and Lupus are called by the Emperor to investigate. The friends' investigations take them from the Imperial Palace to Tiber Island, but Jonathan is distracted by a secret mission of his own. Suddenly, he finds that everything is terrifyingly out of control. This is the seventh volume in the popular series of mysteries set in ancient Rome, which have been widely praised for their
fast-paced plots, well-drawn characters, and authentic Roman setting.
Comments:
I've read and edited this book, so there shouldn't be any errors. It's 183 numbered pages long and contains a kind of glossary at the end with pronunciation that will be a bit messy even after my checking. Let me know if there are any issues at all with my scan, because I aim for near perfection.

--
Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://curiousnetentity.com