[bksvol-discuss] book submitted

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <awallens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:52:08 -0500

I submitted A Place of Execution by Val McDermid.
A 13-year-old girl has gone missing on the bleak moor. Inspector George Bennett must find out where she has gone, and who took her.Bennett faces a myriad of problems, a closed, tight-knit community that doesn't relish outsiders and who know everything that goes on in their town, an unfamiliarity with the general area, and much more. Can Bennett find her in time? This novel twists and turns to the very last page.
Enjoy!
Amber
My attitude is never to be satisfied, never enough, never.\
Bela Karolyi, Olympic Coach
E-Mail: Awallens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: Awallens@xxxxxxxxxxx
AOL: Fleekytwo