[bksvol-discuss] Re: black dagger brotherhood series missing books requested

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 23:56:44 -0700 (PDT)

That's interesting, because for once I checked myself by title and, I think,
series, because I thought I remembered those titles being in the
collection--but I couldn't find them. I also checked the Books in Process and
the scan list, because, as i say,  thought I remembered the titles. Hmmm. I
wonder what I did wrong. I didn't check by author because at the time I didn't
know the author.

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/