[bksvol-discuss] Re: black dagger brotherhood series missing books requested

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 00:06:39 -0400

Hello.
Book 3, Lover Awakened was just added to the collection a few days ago and Book 4, Lover Revealed is currently being scanned by Maithe.
Christina

Date: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 7:15 AM
Hi.  I've been reading a series and have noticed that
books 3 and 4 are not on the list while 1, 2, 5, and 6 are.
 I'm requesting the other.
Love awakened (black dagger brotherhood book 3)
Love Prevailed (black dagger brotherhood book 4)
I'd love to read these so if anybody has time I'dd
appreciate these two books.
Amanda

bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the
Subject line.  To get a list of available commands, put the