[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bksvol-discuss]Waiting, Shelley

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 09:08:33 -0400

Hi, Shelley.

I'm still waiting for THE LITTLE PRINCE to come in at
the library, I'm still at the top (and probably alone) of the
list.  Whoever has it now is late returning it and, at 2 cents
a day, where are they going to get a sub-prime loan
these days?  <g>

I check every day, and I will let you know as soon as it
comes in.

Hugs,
Marilyn